Blinqlab serves customers in Europe and Australia with real estate presentations. Since 2009 our Nepali production facility produces interactive 2D/3D floor plans, virtual tours for google cardboard, walkthrough videos, visualizations and 2D & 360° photo editing. Our headquarters are based in The Netherlands.
blinqlab is looking for a talented photo editor to edit real estate photoshoots, walkthrough video’s and 360° photos.
The successful candidate will be able to collaborate with editors and photographers to ensure quality and deadlines are met.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Ability to visualize true colors in images.
- Review photos, edit and make necessary changes.
- Stay up to date with new image editing technologies.
What makes you our ideal candidate?
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and/or Lightroom.
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere in video editing will be a plus point.
- You have an excellent visual editing
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- You are a team player.
- You are an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- You are proficient in English.
- Freshers are warmly welcomed and are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive remuneration
- Working Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- 5 Working days.
- Spacious office in a quiet location in Patan with private catering.
- Enthusiastic, young and ambitious team.
- Opportunity to work with international company.
- Health Insurance for you and your family.
Send your application letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process.