Experienced CAD Drafters
Blinqlab is looking for talented and experienced AutoCAD Drafters who can draft complete and accurate floor plans based rough or detailed sketches with specified dimensions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Draft floor plans based on sketches the customer sends with accurate dimensions & detailing.
- Check the quality of CAD drawings of team members.
- Train team members
What makes you our ideal candidate?
- You have a diploma in Architecture or relevant degree.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- Ability to lead and train team of drafters.
- You are an excellent communicator both verbal and written.
- You have an eye for detail.
- You are proficient in English.
- Minimum of 3-4 years of drafting experience.
- Experience with floor planner software would be an added advantage.
- Flexible working in Evening Shifts
- Competitive remuneration
- 5 Working days from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Spacious office in a quiet location in Patan with private catering.
- Enthusiastic, young and ambitious team.
- Opportunity to work with international company.
- Health Insurance for you and your family.
Send your application letter, resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for further selection process